To be honest, it’s pretty easy to find self-managed hosting these days. With self-managed hosting, you can take your website to the world for minimal cost – but there are some drawbacks. Specifically, you are out there on your own, left with the task of managing your hosting independently when something goes wrong.
Why Managed Hosting is Valuable
Silverton Software offers managed hosting which includes support and guidance at every turn. For businesses without the in-house ability to manage their own servers, outsourced managed hosting – as opposed to self-managed hosting – is the way to go. What do you stand to gain? The points below, for starters –
- Avoid spending staff time dealing with server issues
- Access to prompt and knowledgeable support when a problem arises
- Security concerns can be handled
- Ongoing server monitoring, which means problems may be noticed sooner than with a self-managed setup
- Consistent backups to secure your valuable content
Get In Touch
If you are on the fence about whether or not you should opt for managed hosting, we encourage you to contact us for more information. We’ll be happy to highlight exactly what our managed hosting brings to the table, and why it will likely represent a cost savings for you in the long run.
Thank you for visiting Silverton Software, and we look forward to serving you!